It’s a New Year…!
I want to be much more improved in both my personal and professional lives when I look back at the end of this New Year!
So I decided to make a list of goals I want to achieve in this year. And I will make sure that I achieve my goals as I go on living this New Year.
Goals for My Professional Life:
I have a set of goals which will improve the quality of my professional life and will increase the value of me in the profession. If I directly go to the list…
- Obtain MCTS Certification
- Obtain SCJP Certification
- Be More Competent on My Work at My Office
- Make My Clients Happy
- Find More Freelance Work
- Create Several Methods to Earn Some Money Online
Goals for My Personal Life:
- Keep My Family Happy
- Focus More on Health of My and My Girl Friend’s Parents
- Cut Extra Fat I Have Gained and Get the Body I Used to Have
- Learn to Play Guitar – ANYHOW!!!
- Go to Swim
My Financial Goals:
- Open a Fixed Deposit Before the End of June
- Obtain Work Permit
- Give Clothes Regularly to Children of a Poor Family
These are the Goals I have in my mind at the moment and I will update the list as I go on…!
Yes, I know, I will have to work so hard if I want to have all of these achieved at the end of this year. I will definitely make this dream come true with the great help from my parents, my girl friend and all my friends around me and always the best helper, The God!
I wish the whole world, a Happy and Successful New Year!
Cassian Menol Razeek